Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

PHOTO DIARY APRIL 2018: IT'S SPRING???

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



This had to be the coldest (and snowiest) April in a long while.
I wondered whether the weather was ever going to change.
The calendar said April, but the thermometer said 😜.
 
 For most of the month, my mind has been scattered in a thousand different directions.
For whatever the reason, a bunch of home improvement projects 
 are converging all at the same time.
The bathroom will finally get a facelift..........
the landscaping will upgraded..........
the house will be power-washed..........
the deck will be stained..........
the granite countertop in the kitchen will be polished.........
the marble tile in the entrance hall will be refurbished. 
Oy, oy, oy, so many decisions to make!
At times it felt like my brain was going to explode,
but in a good way, like fireworks. 


 Alrighty then, let's get on with the pictures. 


Cruelest April Fools joke ever. Okay, it was April 2, but still. 
Bleccchhhh.

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Escape To Margaritaville was the perfect way for a couple of parrotheads to take a little vacay to the islands on a cold and rainy day. What a fun Broadway show! The critics don't agree, but we loved it!

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Radio City drive-by. Just another day in the Big Apple.

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Should I or should I not buy this top? I didn't, but when I saw it online a few days later at 20% off, I decided I had to have it! And, then...........I returned it. Looked great from the front and back, but from the side, I looked like I swallowed a watermelon.

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


A sign outside the fitting room in Bloomingdales seems quite fitting. 

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


I've been doing some arm-chair traveling. Oh, the places we'll go!

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


A common sight around the neighborhood, after scores of trees came down in a bad storm last month. I'm stumped as to why the town hasn't come to haul them away.

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


It not only looked like spring for a couple of days, it actually felt like it, too. But winter was back after a two-day hiatus. 

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



Gave my new sneakers a spin on one of the few warm days.

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Prepping for a colonoscopy! Fun times!

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


I'll admit I'm an apostrophe snob. It's a pet peeve. Just ask the O'Donnells -- they can confirm that my head spins off its axis when they're in the wrong place, especially on Fridays (Thanks for letting me rant - it's cathartic).
April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
Source Unknown

Life is so bright, I gotta wear my new shades.

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Should I get the pumpkin muffins.........or the pumkin muffins?

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Don't let these spring flowers fool you - it was still cold and windy towards the end of April.

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


"Can I have a bath, please?"

April 2018 Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


And on that note, I'll see you next time........



8 comments:

  1. That top is adorable, and I don't think you could look like a watermelon if you tried, but I did lol at that comment!

    You may be an apostrophe snob but few things get my panties in a knot than using your when it should be you're. Or there when it should be they're or their. I guess we all have our pet peeves. 😬

    So your going to Eastern Europe next? (Lol see what I did their?). We're headed to Croatia and Sicily in August. Guess we will have barely enough time to move in before we get outta Dodge.

    Thought you were taking a break so I was surprised, albeit pleasantly, to see you in my inbox Always love you're recaps.

    (Couldn't resist)



    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling that way about so many of the tops I try on; they're cute and I love the print and embellishments but from the side I look like I'm wearing a tent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing with your chart. Reminds me of the chart made us. She was an English teacher and that was all the help we got. Oh wait, we also got told look it up in the dictionary.

    I recently had the same thing happen with a shirt I ordered.

    Now the weather went from March to July in two days. I think Mother Nature needs some medicine

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't it just the worst month? I can't believe we had 3 inches of snow on Monday and now on Weds it's 85+ and I'm in flip flops - are you kidding me? Nothing has bloomed here yet, no leaves on the trees, no daffodils, no forsythia....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new sunglasses! Your new shoes are cute too. I am currently trying to find something like that that don't make my feet look like boats!! Things are starting to pop up here in Upstate NY but still dreary for May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked that top you tried on Amy. I too love the sunglasses and the shoes! It's always fun shopping during spring season.
    Hope you are enjoying this warm weather we are having.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all of this, Amy! I loved your pictures and your wit and your mini-rant regarding the use of the apostrophe. I could have ranted even longer! I detest the auto-complete on my phone because of the way it assumes the need for an apostrophe.
    Easter Europe? I would be packing in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beauty of the space and food get 5 juicy stars. The rental spaces for parties are built with class! I'm no critic, but this place makes you appreciate design and aesthetics. I went to two events here. Both times, I had a great experience.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.