Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Best of The Weekend 1.15.16

 

Hey hey! It's Friday!
Are you ready for another fabulous Best of The Weekend party?
I, for one, am looking forward to putting my feet up,

and checking out all of the fantastic link-ups.
After spending the better part of this week organizing my house like crazy
(I barely made a dent!),
I'm ready for a little relaxation.

      ******************
**************** 
Most Clicked :

Why Cleaning is Stressing You Out from Housewife How-To's

 A few of my favorites this week are

 What I should be eating...
Chopped Spinach Pomegranate Salad from Cooking On The Front Burner

 What I want to be eating...
  Cherry Almond Sweetheart Scones from I Should Be Mopping The Kitchen Floor

 What I should be doing...


What I want to be doing...
 lounging in bedrooms like these.
Romantic Bedroom and Bathroom Updates from Hearthandmade UK

Oh, what the heck, I'm just going to do all 36 of these, 
and curl up into a cozy little ball until spring.


If you were featured, grab this button!

An InLinkz Link-up

8 comments:

  1. Just spent some time clicking on your links here, Amy. I am constantly amazed at what these young moms are accomplishing! And I can't help thinking that blogging must be such a great support system for them too because I remember how lonesome it sometimes was back in the 1960s and up raising my four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my salad! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again a great share and that spinach and pomegranate salad featured - wow just so colourful - lovely way to make a dull winter day bright!

    There are some other great shares too ... thank you.

    Have a good weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy weekend Amy, I hope that you have great plans for the weekend even if it's just lounging about the house. Thank you for hosting. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party Amy and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. I'd want to be eating the almond scones as well.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.