Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

25 Game Day Recipes!


25 Game Day Recipes | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Let's talk Super Bowl Sunday...
Are you in it for the game, or the food?

Me? I love football, so I do enjoy watching the game.
However, since my NY Giants didn't make the cut,
I'll be paying a little more attention to the food. 
While I'm stuffing my face
, I'll be rooting for the Broncos...
just because it's probably going to be Peyton's last rodeo.
I don't really care all that much...
I'm just glad it's a No-Patriots Super Bowl
(apologies to all of you New England fans that I just offended...
I hope you won't un-subscribe, heh heh).

Here are 30 game day recipes and party tips 
for your Super Bowl pleasure. 
We'll all diet after the game, 'kay?

Spinach Artichoke Bites - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes





Chicken Empanadas - Shibley Smiles


 Mini Meatball Subs - Dukes and Dutchesses



 Avocado Hummus - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes 



Easy Party Menu for the Big Game - Fun Money Mom



Grape Jelly Meatballs - Live Laugh Rowe


 Cowboy Dip - I Should Be Mopping The Floor 


 Spicy Quinoa Turkey Meatballs - Sweet and Savory by Shinee



 Three-Ingredient Shrimp Cocktail Dip - The Kitchen is My Playground


 Nacho Bites - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 Crock Pot Spinach & Bacon Cheese Dip - Bread Booze Bacon



Turkey Chili - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



Crockpot Chili Cheese Dip - Shaken Together Life



Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread - Thinking Outside The Sandbox



Easy Cheesy Rice Balls - The Rebel Chick



Easy Loaded Nachos - Meatloaf and Melodrama



Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



White Chicken Chili - The Seasoned Homemaker



Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Sausage Appetizers - The Country Chic Cottage



 Shrimp Pesto Pizza - Cooking With Curls



Easy Mexican Lasagna - Hello Little Home

13 comments:

  1. Our Patriots aren't in there either so... I guess go Broncos but we don't care anymore. lol I should have cared more to begin with, maybe, but I sure DO care about game day snacks! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a new englander now Missy! J/k, I couldnt care less about football, and besides, I'll always be a new yorker at heart; ).

    You're really killing me with these recipes Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm a new englander now Missy! J/k, I couldnt care less about football, and besides, I'll always be a new yorker at heart; ).

    You're really killing me with these recipes Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no longer watch any football, but do miss the big party with lots of fun recipes on Super Bowl Sunday. I will look for another excuse to try some of these wonderful dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! All this recipes look amazing!! I'm definitely going to try some of them!! :)
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so much delicious food, and I just start my day in the office and the window is still cold
    I greet warmly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief! I'm glad that you stopped when you did. I think I gained 10 lbs just looking at all of this deliciousness! I want to go make all of these now. The brown sugar bacon wrapped sausage things sound amazing!! I haven't given a lot of thought to the superbowl coming up but now I will. It's a great excuse to relax in front of the tv and eat good food huh? I'll just wait on the commercials too. I'm not into the teams that are playing right now. I agree with you about the Patriots too. It's someone elses turn now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - drool all over the keyboard here! That is better than any magazine collection of snack food ever! I am not a football fan, but I am certainly a food fan. I wonder what The Great Dane would think if I presented one or three of these on game day?....swoon, I'd imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These all look amazing! Thank you so much for this awesome collection of recipes that are sure to please a hungry football crowd! All best to you --
    Joanne @ Sea Glass Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Normally, I am all about the food over professional football with two exceptions. First, I did get excited when the Rams were on a winning streak in the early 2000's (that's sort of a sore subject here in St. Louis right with them moving away) Second, I will always get excited about Peyton Manning in a super bowl! I am all about Peyton's last rodeo and I'll be planning my menu with some of these ideas--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some seriously good recipe ideas - thanks.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just asked my husband and son what they are eating for Super Bowl Sunday and then I opened your post! I want to make all of it but then we realized we have church that morning and my son has a basketball game that afternoon. When am I supposed to cook?? Whew! I got out of that one! They are ordering out and I am saving these recipes for another time!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! These recipes look so good ... thank you for sharing mine. I'm definitely in it for the food! ;)

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.